Q. Why should Doordarshan show visuals of Hindu goddesses during telecast of Vande Mataram? Is India a Hindu nation?
Agniveer : Doordarshan must continue doing it. Because if we agree with you today, tomorrow your demands will be following
1. Change national Motto “Satyamev Jayate” because it came from Hindu Mundaka Upanishad.
2. Change Ashok Chakra because it belongs to Buddh Ashoka.
3. Change calendar because that belongs to Christ.
4. Change India’s name – Bharat since it came from Hindu Mahabharat.
5. Ban Bharat Ratna, Padma Shri award, Dronacharya, Arjun awards etc because they all belong to Hindu mythology.
6. Ban RAW – Indian intelligence agency for their Motto – Dharmo Rakshati rakshitah – because it came from Hindu Manusmriti.
7. Ban Supreme court of India for its Motto – Yato Dharmastato Jayah as it came from Hindu Bhagvad Gita.
8. Ban Goa as it has Motto – Sarve Bhadrāni Paśyantu Mā Kaścid Duhkhabhāg bhavet” – a Hindu prayer
9. Ban/change Indian Navy for Motto – Shanno Varuna ” from Hindu Taittiriya Upanishad.
10. Ban/change Indian Air Force for Motto Nabhaḥ-Spṛśaṃ Dīptam for it came from Bhagavad Gita.
11. Ban/change Punjab Regiment of Indian Army for its war cries “Jo bole So Nihal, sat sri akal”; “Bol Jawala Ma ki jai” having Hindu/Sikh overtones.
12. Ban/change Madras regiment for motto – Swadharme nidhanam shreyaha, taken from Hindu Gita.
13. Ban/change Gorkha rifles for war cry – Jai Mahakali aayo Gorkhali, which is clearly a Hindu goddess Kali’s worship.
14. Ban/change Maratha Light Infantry for their war cries- “Bol Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj ki jai, Temlai Mata ki jai” for having Hindu origin.
15. Ban/change Rajputana Rifles for their motto and war cries as Veer Bhogya Vasundhara and Raja Ramchandra ki Jai which are nothing but Hindu God Ram’s worship?
16. Ban/change Rajput Regiment for their war cry – Bol Bajrang Bali ki jai, which is Hindu God Hanuman’s worship.
17. Ban/change Jat regiment for Jat Balwan, jai bhagwan.
18. Ban/change Sikh regiment and Sikh Light Infantry for Jo bole so nihaal sat shri akaal.
Filed under: English |